2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else ready for this game to get started!!!!!

GO ASTROS

·
Registered
551 Posts
here we go.........

Come on Roy-O. Put those boys in a hole they can't crawl out of.

GO ASTROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Yea I know its like these 24 minutes is taking a month....................later,Dave

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE, you guys do not know what it is like, I am down here in Seadrift by myself, I sit there and scream and yell and root for the stros and then I realize I am talkin to myself and answering myself,,,,,,**** I need a drink,,,,GO STROS.

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
The Farm & Ranch Club is gonna have to wait til after the game...Astros 6 Braves 4

Can't wait for saturday in the bleachers. Anyone else going?

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
regulator said:
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE, you guys do not know what it is like, I am down here in Seadrift by myself, I sit there and scream and yell and root for the stros and then I realize I am talkin to myself and answering myself,,,,,,**** I need a drink,,,,GO STROS.
I can resemble that.................................later,Dave

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Homerun

Bags homerun Yes yes

·
The Happy Hookers are back
151 Posts
they come home 1-1, lost in the bottom of the 11. GREAT GAME

·
http://www.profishingresearch.co m
2,953 Posts
Bagwell has been hot but the bats didn't come alive in the 11th when they should have. Bagwell and Berkman both swung at two poor pitches and struck out!
We should have put 'em away when we had runners on 1st and 2nd in the 10th.
Coming home 1-1 ain't bad if we can keep the bats alive.
With Beltron getting hit in the ribs and Bobby Cox pulling his little stunt of protesting the game when the phones went out in our dugout, you're gonna hear Minute Maid Park rumbling like Mt. Saint Helens clear to the 2004 bridge!

You guys with the tickets need to bring the place down when you get there!!!

Go Stro's!!

Bigwater

·
11,766 Posts
Whats up with Biggio swinging away in the 5th with runners on 1st and 2nd no outs. He layed down a bunt that went foul and then hit into a double play. Bad decision whoever made that call. Milo and Ash were all over that one. Oh well, onto the Juicebox to finish out the Braves.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Oh my! i guess the better team came out ahead. Nice hit you must admit. im going to game 4, got ticketsGO BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I didn't have to work today and all mornin I'm acting like that guy on the "Go Bluebirds" commercial. I speak to every one I see with a stros cap on, smiling, talkin about last nights game. All giddy cause I'm sure Oswalt gonna git the job done today. Then I get home, I'm all by myself and have three tvs on in different parts of the house tuned in and volume up loud. I'm hollering and clapping and havin myself a grand ole time. Then came the 7th inning, that was over 6 hours ago and I still feel like I had all the air let out of my tires. That new hitting coach needs to do some heavy duty coaching before game 3. Dat gummit I'm still bummed out.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know it is up to the players to hit the balls, but I feel like Garner or coaches made some bad decisions. Biggio should have never hit away. I just can't believe he made that decision on his own. It had to come the coaching staff, and that seemed to turn the attitude of the team and the game.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts