2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Wager

fishfinder_levi said:
stros did great, but i still have faith in the better team, tomorrow will prove all
Hey Levi,

Care to make a friendly wager on the outcome?
I've got a 100 bucks says the 'Stros come out on top of your dear braves.

Just say the word........Q

·
Registered
109 Posts
im not going up to 100 bones (i have homecoming soon), but i wont say no to something more reasonable.

·
Twisted Fisher
279 Posts
Anyone see this?

Mont and I were watching the end of the game.....bottom of the 8th when the last Brave strikes out for the inning.....the camera man is scanning the crowds and ends up on this little Brave's fan....looked to be about 7-9 years old just crying his head off. Man that was sad injecting the pitty factor! I think I even heard someone say...."I that ain't gonna help". Go Stros!

·
W.W.
7,397 Posts
Its about time "the Rocket" gets some help with the bats. He pitched a great game again although it was not a "Quality start" its OK to be wild outside the strike zone meaning you can miss your spots off the plate, where it gets bad is when you miss over the plate. Thats what has been happening to the other guys as last nites game showed. At this level If a pitcher misses over the plate the ball ends up in the "cheap seats". Rogers ball strike ratio was WAY WAY off I think it was at 50% or close to, should have been 80-85% fast ball strikes with way more first pitch strikes. Last nite he was more lucky than good (luck beats good) tonite we need both lucky n good. MOST any time you dont score more runs than your Pitchers "era" YOU LOOSE if your pitcher throws for ave. WW

·
W.W.
7,397 Posts
Braves

Failed to say we OWE them. Would like to see them go 3 n out. There first baseman played with my son in JUCO (Adam Laroache) hes really a good kid and would like to see him shine. This kid hunts n fishes like there is no tomorrow and is gonna try n get down here for a offshore trip after there season ends in Houston.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I'm glad the Astros got Game 1 - it will be a huge boost for their confidence. BUT, that first inning brought back a lot of painful memories of years past. How many of you thought "here we go again" in the 1st?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.