2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be my best bet on parking for an Astros game tonite, I will be coming up on 59 south from Victoria.
Thanks for your suggestions,
Dan

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
just drive around till you find a lot.. i usally park at the $20 one casue im lazy.. But there are some $5 ones around.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
There are usually some cheap ($5-$10) lots on Franklin. If I were you I'd go 59 north all the way and exit Spur 527 and take the Louisiana exit off that. Stay on Lousiana all the way until you hit Franklin (one of the last cross streets) and hang a right. Stay on Franklin and you should be able to find a cheap lot or two.

I'll be at the game tonight too, in a suite. :)

·
Banned
594 Posts
TTMB (113 Viewing)
The Totally Texas Message Board, an open topic, G-rated forum for folks that like fishing (no politics, please)
The fishing report board was the one for fishing reports. Ya'll sure are ready to pounce!
Hope you enjoy the game sofa king!

·
Banned
594 Posts
an open topic, G-rated forum for folks that like fishing
SofaKing...don't be disuaded by the bashers. You did nothing wrong! That is what this board is supposed to be for. At least I thought so. OPEN TOPIC!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Blood, I thought I put it in the TTMB, but it did show up in the fishing reports, no caffine yet,oh well!

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
Captain Blood said:
an open topic, G-rated forum for folks that like fishing
SofaKing...don't be disuaded by the bashers. You did nothing wrong! That is what this board is supposed to be for. At least I thought so. OPEN TOPIC!
CB - it was originally posted in the fishing reports board. I moved it here to TTMB.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Texas

From the 59 feeder (Chartres) you can turn right on Texas and there are several $10-15 parking lots right there behind the condos. The stadium is a straight walk back up Texas from there. It's pretty easy to get back onto 59 from there also. Have fun at the game.

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
C'mon guys, lighten up. I've done it before on accident too. Enjoy the game man!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts