2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its hard to say what Im having to type..
Sunday It got news my Friends child & his Grandad was in a wreck..They just left Disney World in Florida,dropped Grandma off @ the hotel & were on there way to MacDonalds.....When a 18 wheller crossed over the divide & drove thru the car..Grandad was Killed instantly..Eric..his 8 yrold Grandson was ejected & suffered a massive fatal brain injury..
Our office Manager..Jen..is beside herself..it was her son..
Having sent time with the wonderful lil kid that Eric could be, has deeplly saddend me..& if you think thats the hard part..its gets worse.
Jen has been battle'n Cancer for a year & is in the midst of (treatments)
Now that her Son is gone...What is left to keep her faith & to help her fight for her life..
Say a prayer for a mother in loss & pray she has the strenth to give her the will to go on..
Hug your Kid & loved 1s..
tell them you love them
you never know when its your turn.

Oxx..

·
Malt Beverage Diety
1,385 Posts
Lord take care of this family.

·
Registered
723 Posts

HE ONLY TOOK MY HAND

Last night while I was trying to sleep,
My son's voice I did hear.
I opened my eyes and looked around,
But he did not appear.

He said: " Mom, Dad you've got to listen,
You've got to understand
God didn't take me away from you,
He only took my hand.

When I called out in pain that night,
The instant that I died,
He reached down and took my hand,
And pulled me to his side.

He pulled me up and saved me,
From the misery and the pain.
My body was hurt so badly,
I could never be the same.

I love you all and miss you so,
And I'll always be nearby.
My body is gone forever,
But my spirit will never die!

And so, you must all go on now,
Live one day at a time.
God didn't take me from you,
He only took my hand

Author Unknown
This was read at my 16 y/o brother's wake by my uncle and I hope you can foward it to your friend.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I hug and kiss my 9 yr. old daughter every day and tell her how much I love her and how much she means to me. I can't imagine the pain this woman is going thru right now, I cry just thinking of it. God be with this woman and help her cause she really needs it right now, be with her and give her strength to carry on. No one should ever have to bury a child, it's just not right.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I pray that God will lift up this mother, give her strength to overcome this tragedy, and to have faith that God has a plan, and although we may not see it now; his plan will be Gods gift to us, for God Is Good and God is Great.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts