2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a new Canon Rebel for vacation. I am still figuring it out though, but this is going to be fun. Maybe one day I will get as good as some of you guys.....

Aruba was awesome, I'll go back........

Enjoy......

T..

Attachments

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
I liked the first one you entered in the contest .... but the second one has a lot of character and interest as well. Great shots ...

·
I think we need a bigger BOAT
416 Posts
Glad you had fun in Aruba. We lived there for a little over three years. Did you get chance to visit Baby Beach and San Nichols for the nightlife?

Pic 1-View from my backyard
Pic 2-Workplace from HELL
Pic 3-A little diving

Attachments

·
Charter Member
5,936 Posts
Nice pics, Tom. When I saw your second pic, my first thought was that of a mermaid sitting on the rocks with her hair blowing in the wind. Thanks for sharing.
Mike

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys...

Mike,
I also thought of a woman with her hair blowing in the wind.

Marcus,
Yes we visited baby beach, and also drove by your old Alma Mater. I put some pictures in for you as well.

I have a good friend that works for Valero in Houston, I sent him the pictures too.

T...

Attachments

·
I think we need a bigger BOAT
416 Posts
tmunsch said:
tmunsch said:
Yes we visited baby beach, and also drove by your old Alma Mater. I put some pictures in for you as well.

I have a good friend that works for Valero in Houston, I sent him the pictures too.

I sure hope Valero has the nads and stamina to deal with the government BS and make some major improvements. It has lots of potential.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
"Blowin in the Wind"

MT Stringer said:
When I saw your second pic, my first thought was that of a mermaid sitting on the rocks with her hair blowing in the wind.
Wow!! your absolutly correct...it does look like a women bending into the wind with her hair flowing with the wind...great observation Mike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts