2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Why knot?
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first three are images that tend to move a lot if you are under stress. It is said that many criminals see them moving and spinning wildly. The last one is self explanatory.

Rick

Attachments

·
The Republic of Texas
4,608 Posts
Wow....now that was neat!!!

Mike

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
Tight Knot said:
Holy smokes......that is a trip!! How in the heck does that happen? Thanks for sharing.
Tight Knot
I asked my wife, well lets just say it's long and boring..LOL But it has to do with your eyes.

I printed the first one out and used a iron on transfer to a shirt. Everyone kept staring at my chest. I felt they did not respect me so I quit wearing it. LOL

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
First 3...I must be dead.....Last one, ...Zig Zag Flashback.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I've seen this before but they moved alot slower then..that's not good...our younger years we would say Zig Zag Man but now we're older we're suppose to say Jesus...

·
Registered
101 Posts
After experiencing the criminal spin, picked a single spot to focus on in each of 1st (3) pics and could stop all movement - but took too much concentration for a late Fri night. Saw the man upstairs in #4. 2Cool, BT.

·
Roll Tide!
15,787 Posts
Fortunately the first three just lazily shifted back and forth so I guess I'm not going to go poastal anytime soon. Then again I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow and I'm on my 3rd glass of wine right now.

The fourth one was really cool. I either saw Jesus or Charles Manson. I didn't have my contacts in so I'm not sure. I'll assume it was Jesus. I wonder who figured that out.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Oh, no! I think my eyes are under a lot of stress! The designs weren't spinning, but there was a lot of movement. I'm thinking it's the blood pressure behind your eyes making it look like the designs are moving. I guess I need to mellow out a bit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts