2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Are you a morning person or an evening person

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Dickinson
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to me that women are morning people, more often than men are. So, are you a man/woman/morning/evening person?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
man-morning is when i get the most work done by far

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Female and nights. I am not a partier, just always have liked being up at night. I work nights too. I can feel how sluggish I am in the mornings and then I get cranked up and get stuff done in the evenings.

Unless I am fishing that is...then I am up at 4am!

·
Premium Member
40,480 Posts
I don't have an option..for me (male) after 10:00pm. It gets quiet and I can focus.

Depends on what the question is....sometimes..anytime is good LOL

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
mornings

I dont like anything about mornings. I cant function and just feel like a slug. I get cranked up in the afternoon and almost always stay up till midnight - 1am even when Im working days(0430). But, more than likely my morning problem is directly related to my night schedule. lol

Z

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Well i have to tell the truth, I AM BOTH, i get up very early 545AM, cause its quiet and peaceful.And its cooler to walk. Can hear the birds rejoicing before the cars start up. I stay up late (1200AM) at night. We usually have a busy schedule and then we get home, maybe take a dip in the pool, Tom, can go straight to sleep. I can't, so i find something to do.Then i pass out.and then its starts over again. I thank the Lord for my energy.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I can't sleep after it start getting light. Usually wake up about 5:30 w/out an alarm. Conversely, when it starts to get dark in the evening, I start to fade.... The boys joke that if they have to talk to me about something, it better be before 9 o'clock.

Steve

·
Dickinson
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this is very surprising. It's been my experience that women wake up refreshed, full of pep and ready to go where men wake up slowly, need that first cup of coffee before becoming fully functional.
Let's keep it going...very interesting social experiment, to me anyway.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
********* said:
I dont like anything about mornings. I cant function and just feel like a slug. I get cranked up in the afternoon and almost always stay up till midnight - 1am even when Im working days(0430). But, more than likely my morning problem is directly related to my night schedule. lol

Z
I'm with you bro, I'm worthless in the mornin unless fishin is involved......

·
senor member
6,148 Posts
I have always been the first one up. I can't even sleep late on vacation. I'll get up, read the paper, drink a cup of coffee, go out on the beach or pier, get a fishing report, shcedule an activity, feed the gulls and go back in to try and wake everybody up. Then they all want to stay in the pool till they get run out at midnight and then watch a movie. We come home from vacation exhausted! and happy.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Evening / Night person. During the week usually in bed around 2-3am & up by 6:15A. If I get 6-7 hrs straight once a week, I am good to go!

A bad back usually does not let me sleep more tha 4-5 hrs anyway

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Nothing better than watching the sun come up ...

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
You left out a category...MINE :D See, I'm an ALL-DAY-LONG person. :)

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
Whew! It's a good thing that public poll list isn't a party list. It'd be a high school style sword fight lol. Hardly any women have voted on that poll.

·
Yellowbellied Perch Jerker
1,670 Posts
I work nights and even back in my USAF days I was a nightowl. I fish nights too. Something about the insanity of traffic and daytime people that causes me to stay away from that lifestyle. There are drawbacks however. Swinging over to days for family stuff is hard, but the benefits outweigh the negatives.

·
Registered Somewhere
5,635 Posts
Evening and late night here. I am up in the mornings; well I'm on my feet anyway. Can't be sure I am awake.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Male of course and definitely a morning person have been all my life. When I wake up I hit the ground running cause when my feet hit the floor I'm wide awake and ready to get something done. I have even started getting up earlier as I have gotten older > I am usually in bed by 9PM and after 5 to 6 hours its get up time,like right now its 3:10AM and I'm ready to go.Its also a hindrance because everyone else in this household is a night person and these two differentsleep patterns are always getting things screwed up etc

dick

1 - 20 of 37 Posts