2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
We all have it coming......
8,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you have a product that you would like to post a review on, a business that you would like to review, or a DIY idea that you think other bowhunters/archers might benefit from, please create a separate thread and post a link to your new thread here.

This thread should be used to post links to review/idea/info threads ONLY.

To post a review please follow these steps:

• Create a new thread with your product review in it
  • Copy the url (link) for the new review thread
  • Come back to this thread and post a description of what you are reviewing and paste in a link to the new review thread
In order to keep this thread as an effective product review resource, please do not use this thread for specific product discussion. This thread should be used for links to reviews/ideas only. Keep all specific discussion/comments confined to the specific review threads.

Additionally, while both good and bad reviews are encouraged, please keep review threads constructive and informational in nature. Do not use these threads as an opportunity to excessively bash a product or supplier. Excessive, non-constructive bashing will result in threads being deleted.

If there is anything you think we can do to make this a more effect process, please shoot me a PM.

TXPalerider

·
Registered
416 Posts
ACADEMY?

Yesterday I took my crossbow back to Academy because my 3 dot scope flew apart after about 45 to 50 shots. They said no way that they had a new rule. They wern't taking any crossbows back? Don't sound like the Academy I knew?:texasflag

·
The Jammer
3,594 Posts
Jammer, I played with it and never really got it to work. Then my back got better so I could shoot my longbow again and haven't touched the compound since.
What kind of longbow do you shoot??

I have a beautiful Dick Robertson Vision (64# at 27") in like new condition for sale. It has your name on it. I can't pull it any more- rotator cuff surg.

·
Registered
81 Posts
arrow help

im 14 and i shoot a diamond razor edge 30-60lb bow. i use the carbon express whitetail arrows the 3050. i am moving my draw weight up above the level 50 which is more than the arrows support... i have a box a five which i shot and now i have a brand new box that hasnt been shot. the bad thing is there already cut to my bow size. what do i do??? i need 4560 arrows..... i got them from gander mountain on hempstead hwy.... please help me so i dont let these arrows go to waste.

PM me or email me at [email protected] or just comment...

thanks

·
No fish in West Bay
5,620 Posts
im 14 and i shoot a diamond razor edge 30-60lb bow. i use the carbon express whitetail arrows the 3050. i am moving my draw weight up above the level 50 which is more than the arrows support... i have a box a five which i shot and now i have a brand new box that hasnt been shot. the bad thing is there already cut to my bow size. what do i do??? i need 4560 arrows..... i got them from gander mountain on hempstead hwy.... please help me so i dont let these arrows go to waste.

PM me or email me at [email protected] or just comment...

thanks
What draw length are your old Carbon Express arrows cut to? My boys are getting into archery and need arrows.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The force of a bow is controlled by its pinnacle draw weight and bolt draw length, estimated in pounds and inches, separately. People frequently tragically buy a bow with a most extreme draw weight they can easily pull back while remaining in the shop. They don't understand that during a chase — sitting in a tree remain on a chilly day, packaged up in massive attire — they most likely will not have the option to easily pull back the bow for two reasons. To start with, it's harder to come to full draw when sitting as opposed to standing. Second, in any event, when standing, your muscles don't function too in chilly climate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts