2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just one More
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jerry, Bill, Andrew, Patrick, and others,

We would like to say Thanks and Merry Christmas Christmas to you all for organizing this event. Wendy and I know what it takes to make this happen, as we do many events thoughout the year for others and charity. This is one event where we can just show up and enjoy ourselves along with others with a Big, Big Heart. It was cold Sat. and rainy on Sun. but we all made the trip to bring joy and happieness to others less fortunate! This is truely the best Heart Warming Feeling we all get to enjoy for those involved, from the organizing of the event to just participating! Thank you once more for making this such a remarkable event.

Merry Christmas,

Jason and Wendy

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Jerry, Bill, Andrew, Patrick, and others,

We would like to say Thanks and Merry Christmas Christmas to you all for organizing this event. Wendy and I know what it takes to make this happen, as we do many events thoughout the year for others and charity. This is one event where we can just show up and enjoy ourselves along with others with a Big, Big Heart. It was cold Sat. and rainy on Sun. but we all made the trip to bring joy and happieness to others less fortunate! This is truely the best Heart Warming Feeling we all get to enjoy for those involved, from the organizing of the event to just participating! Thank you once more for making this such a remarkable event.

Merry Christmas,

Jason and Wendy
X2!!! It was obvious that a lot of hard work went into this event. Kudos and a well deserved thank you go out to all of you guys that put it together. :cheers:

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Ive said it already, but a big thank you for having us and everything you guys did. We all had an awesome time!

·
Kamikaze
4,554 Posts
Without everyone, it wouldn't be much of an event! It takes everyone to make this event a success! So, Thank You for participation!

·
Don't Panic!
441 Posts
First class event with first class results for a whole bunch of deserving kids!

Thanks to all who organized and particiapted.

G

·
Thanks To All of You

The real Toy Run heroes are all who participated, either directly or indirectly, as well as those who couldn't make the trip but still generously donated toys, cash, time, etc. to make this thing happen. A total of 15 boats / captains (see list below) and 60+ people joined together to make this one of the most successful Toy Runs ever, despite the challenges presented by the cold. We all met and made many new friends and worked hard to lend a helping hand to those in need. Thanks Mont for once again giving us your support and thanks to everyone who helped in any way.

1. Slightly Dangerous
  2. Captfry
  3. Lordbater
  4. Buzzard Bill
  5. Cat-O-Lies
  6. Reel-Habilitation
  7. Shredded Evidence
  8. Team Marsh
  9. Tripp'n
  10. Hotrod
  11. Mr_Clean
  12. Izforeel
  13. BigWill
  14. BoomUp
  15. Gofishin2000

·
Pimp
7,688 Posts
Guess I missed this thread.

Everyone makes this happen, it's awesome to see everyone come together like this. This was Jerry's brain child since before we started hanging out on or advertising to the 2Cool crowd and since then it has just blossomed.
Ah, I remember my first toy run, the weather was mild enough to sleep in the boat and fish all night. On Sunday morning before heading back I spotted killer whales only a few miles outside of the jetties. I was called lots of things, crazy was the nicest. a few months later a head boat got video of a huge pod about 15 miles from the jetties...

Andrew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts