2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again I offer great thanks for all the 2 coolers who have supported us this season. I do hear a little feedback that I am located too far north (conroe) for some of you guys to get the benefit of using our service and discounts. I am wondering if I had a centralized local for drop off and cold storage it that may help those folks around Houston. I was thinking 610 and Ella area. I know some of you guys and gals have driven from Katy, Pasadena, and even Sugarland to see me, I really appreciate it! but I know it's a pain (extra thanks to those folks) Let me know what you think. Also were gonna be having alot of contests and prizes for next year, not just Big Buck Horns but maybe a few contests that some kids can participate in big rabbit or squirrel, even a perch or something I am Open for Ideas. Also I am wondering on how to host a "CAST/BLAST" one of you guys told me about, if any one can advise on that one.
Tommy (713) 419-1192:texasflag

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
central would probably bring YOU more business, and be convenient to more people as well. I think it would be a great idea and win-win for you and everyone else in the area if they hear about you.

since you don't have a website yet, you need to get one.

Can you list out all your services/products for us here?.. i.e. steaks, hamburger, sausage flavors you make, dried products you make, etc...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2009 Grand Opening Specials​
Kustom Kreations Smokehouse
13231 Calvary Rd.
Willis, Texas 77318
(713) 419-1192​
* Only Legally harvested and properly tagged Game will be accepted*
*If your animal is not properly tagged or legally harvested we will not be able to* *process it, you will be notified and then your game discarded*
* absolutely no exceptions*​
STANDARD PROCESSING FEE $50.00 (Minimum)​
Includes Boning, cutting, wrapping, all steaks and roasts into one package,
Trimmings ground into ground meat or chili one package only.​
Additional Services​
Gutting Deer/Hog $25.00
Skinning Deer $20.00
Skinning Hog $30.00
Caping Deer for Taxidermy $45.00
Caping Hog for Taxidermy $60.00
Cutting horn plate for mounting $10.00
Skinning Head for Skull Mount $15.00
Smoking whole Deer/ Hog $35.00
Blood shot meat as well as any bone, and bullet fragments will be discarded to the best of our ability. If your animal requires more thorough attention, you will be notified of any additional charges.​
Sausage Prices
Standard seasonings are hot, medium, mild
All prices are based on (wet weight)​
1) Pan Sausage $1.60 per lb.

2) Fresh Links sausage $1.75 per lb.

3) Smoked links $2.00 per lb.

4) Ground meat/ chili $1.00

Added to your Game for proper taste and moisture
We recommend 40% to 60% pork/beef to your ground meats and sausage!

5) Pork trimmings 50/50 $1.60 per lb.

6) Beef trimmings 50/50 $1.60 per lb.

7) Beef/Pork fat $1.00 per lb.​
We make Jerky, Snack Sticks, Summer Sausage as well as custom Smoking of Turkeys, Bacon, & Ham.​
Custom Blends and pricing available upon request!​

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2009 Grand Opening Specials​
Kustom Kreations Smokehouse
13231 Calvary Rd.
Willis, Texas 77318
(713) 419-1192​
2009 Grand Opening Specials
Additional Pricing

All pricing based on wet weight​

Summer Sausage $2.80 per lb.

Snack Sticks $2.80 per lb

Jerky $3.80 per lb.

Boudin $3.50 per lb.

Add cheese to any sausage or ground meat $0.40 per lb.
(Swiss, Hot Pepper Jack, Cheddar)

Add Jalapeno flakes to any sausage or ground meat $0.20 per lb.

Seasonings include but are not limited to the following
German, Polish, Italian, Bratwurst, Mettwurst, Old Fashioned ,Maple, Honey, Onion, Chorizo, Green Onion, Parsley, Parmesan Cheese, Potato, Sun Dried Tomato, Olive, Cajun, Crabwurst, Basil, or whatever you can think of.
From $2.25 to $2.95
hope this helps​

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
I think Cypress would be really convenient and an ideal place for a drop off location.:redface: ;) :D

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
getting a little better on the computer there Today1, J is right you really need to get website out there and a central location would be great, I will be there probably Wednesday next week to pick up my order, thanks and take care, nice to meet ya a few weeks back

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
Oh, I've killed a handful this year. Just no monsters. But, I still got 2 months of hunting left...so the fat lady hasn't sung just yet. Did I miss an Infamous thread??

BTW, do they still let you inner-city boys own weapons? :slimer:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
my husband just brought home some samples of the sausage, etc. it is really good (especially the boudain!). the kids love the beefsticks too.

***Just for Halo1's information: I live nowhere near Willis! LOL

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK cool I will work on that as for pick-up in or around cypress, I can meet anyone half way for pick-up and delivery just not on a monday, too swamped from weekend. Gander MTN has been a good meet up place recently, The benefit to boot for me is for the last 3 weeks I have picked up at least one or two customers out of the parking lot there. Also anyone interested we will have special pricing for Military personell active or retired, and Law enforcement. I just can't thank these folks enough for everything they do for us every day. We will stay open for all types of game and domestic animals Through May 2010 , Then I am Going Fishing for a month. I am thinking of having a big cook out for everyone to kick-off next years Deer season. You all have been really supportive!
As always Thanks again for everything!
Tommy, Cecil, Arturo, and Sally
Kustom Krew

1 - 12 of 12 Posts