2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
I have made freaking 2 reboots in the last 2 hours. I made some changes, but only time will tell the tale.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Alligator Gar

I had a buddy fishing in my stock tank, fishing for bass, catfish. He was using minnows. All at once BOOM alligator gar about 3 ft long. Of course it cut the line. Does anyone have any ideal how to get this sucker caught? Dynamite? LOL

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
***? LOL

Jug line with a big chunk of dead fish on it.

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Had a problem a few minutes ago but seems okay now?

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
I made a few changes to the script to lighten up the load on the server. Instead of immediately updating views, and a couple other things, they will be updated each hour instead. I honestly don't have the skills I need to make any changes to the server itself, so this is really the best I can do. I am having lunch with my old system admin on Sept 9th in Orlando, and will be speaking with him about the possiblity of moving back to his data center, but I won't know about any details on that until then.

·
Banned
355 Posts
Gar - Use a piece of nylon rope on the end of the line. Fray the end until it's a big ball of nylon. They bite down and get knotted up in the fray. I've seen it work several times.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts