2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
100 mile run for a kingfish. I am sure chaching was out there for more than that though, I dont remember you being a kingfisher.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I don't know why everyone acts like Apollo is some big secret. Everytime someone asks about it all they get is a bunch of freakin riddles from SKA legends in their own minds. Here are the numbers.

28 40.819 092 59.527

·
Registered
224 Posts
Not that it is a big secret! I just want to know how people are doing out there.
It is a long HAUL!
I know there are big fish on it!

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Contrary Tallfin1 - I make fun of it because Apollo is a joke amongst us "SKA legends in our own minds." Personally I have never been out there. And I believe ToTuff's question was sincere. Chill out dude..........

·
Registered
746 Posts
I have never been there either but I seem to remember what a fuss was made about this spot when someone asked about it last season.......I believe it was a kid as a matter of fact. BTW, love the matching fishing outfits! :)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Tangled Lines said:
i seem to recall that also :)
That seemed kinda weird to me, it seems that was the only post made by the "kid". All of the other post don't really seem like a kid's writing. I dunno tho...

·
Registered
224 Posts
You are right on TPool!
We fish SKA and FLW also. Just wondering if people were catching any fish around it. Long way to go. There was a lot of talk last year about it, no big deal I thought everyone had the numbers. People sure get worked up!

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
That's why we joke about it - all the fuss over it! And by the way, our shirts don't match - half are starched and the other half are wrinkled with blood all over them :smile:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts