2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Borders, language, culture
6,346 Posts
I'm planning on going (by car). Of course I'm in Lake Jackson, so it is only a hop skip and jump for me. I'll keep an eye out for you. Pray it doesn't rain. The parking area at the fairgrounds leaves a lot to be desired. It is better than it used to be, but if we have a heavy downpour, look out.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Maybe Monty, depends if my kids call and say those 4 magic words " Daddy, come get me"

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stuart, if it rains, I have a 4WD Ford pickup truck, lol. You should have been in Austin the day after we got 8 inches Friday night. Darrell, I completely understand. Don't answer the phone ;)

·
6,429 Posts
Mont said:
Stuart, if it rains, I have a 4WD Ford pickup truck, lol. You should have been in Austin the day after we got 8 inches Friday night. Darrell, I completely understand. Don't answer the phone ;)
Thats so cold, LOL.... But I'll keep it in mind...... j/k.... guess I just need to purchase a couple more bikes....

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, good parents don't answer the phone sometimes :) I am looking forward to some entertainment

Attachments

·
6,429 Posts
Wow

Unplugging the phone now, oh wait, no internet iffin I do that....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Hey Darrell ifn you go will you PLEASE take you camera lmao............................later,Dave

·
6,429 Posts
Yee Haw

Spoke with Rex today for awhile, he wants to ride to Brazoria also, but he might get his daughter too, if the kiddo's come to hang with thier daddys, then the rally will be out of the question,,,, maybe Rex and I can do a dad-daughter ride to Kemah or a nice park somewhere.... But, if the little gals have other things to do, then watch out Brazoria county, here we come..... And mucho pics will show up... LOL

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Darrell, the Brazoria deal is a family event. They will have rides, games, bikes, cars, Gravedigger, and more.

·
Borders, language, culture
6,346 Posts
Badhabit said:
Spoke with Rex today for awhile, he wants to ride to Brazoria also, but he might get his daughter too, if the kiddo's come to hang with thier daddys, then the rally will be out of the question,,,, maybe Rex and I can do a dad-daughter ride to Kemah or a nice park somewhere.... But, if the little gals have other things to do, then watch out Brazoria county, here we come..... And mucho pics will show up... LOL
Darrell, you can't even rent an adult video in Brazoria County. A few years ago there was an ice house down close to Dow that got shut down because of a wet t-shirt contest. Of course never say never :D

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My bike is as clean as a baby after a bubble bath. My batteries are charged and the camera is good to go. Who's in on this deal? Leaving League City at 10AM Saturday morning heading to Angleton down 517 and on to 35. Lemme know...I have room for a passenger, and helmet too, if they need it.

·
6,429 Posts
Will be there too, Rosie has a couple of patients to see sat morn...so don't know when i will be able to fly.......Gotta give my bike a bath, and Rosie too....LMAO

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
be sure you fellas bring back the good pictures........and let me know before posting them......lol.....I wanna see the pic's Darrell posts, before they get deleted.........lol

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
um, they will be safe from my camera ;) Sure hope the weatherman is wrong, but it won't be the first time I rode home in the rain. Good thing I don't have one of those "hogs" or else I might not make it back, lol.

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so far, we have 5 making the ride. If ya wanna go, call my cell in the morning. It's still looking like a 10 AM departure from League City, just depending upon how fast Darrell can give Rosie a bubble bath :) JK!

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
I dont want to know how they got that name lmao..........................later,Dave

1 - 20 of 23 Posts