2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How in the hades do I get pics from my phone to my email? I can send em phone to phone just fine. But when i send em to my email they arent there. The email shows up and the size of the email makes me think they are there but when I open it there isnt a pic. Got some crazy shots of that apartment fire yesterday I was gonna post but cant get em to the puter. Any help here?

Z

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,533 Posts
Zac,
I dont have a direct answer for you, but are you sure the picture file format is supported once it gets to your email? 'Nother words, it may be there but maybe the file needs to be changed to .jpg, .gif, etc. for you to open it on the puter.

Edit; if you want to send one to me, I'll let my wife look at it, she has the same phone.
[email protected]

Kelly

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
I had a V3....... First trip in the boat and it was history.... They do not like any moisture.... POS

I got some extended life batterys you can have.......

·
Registered
753 Posts
depends on which Razr you have. I used to own the V3 it was nice and simple.. I just upgraded to "actually downgraded if you ask me" to the new Platinum V3XX. Either way you go the pic you want to send. Then hit the option key that pops up on the bottom of the screen its either the top left or the top right soft key. THen you choose send in message. This will take you to your address book. You can hit one time entry or you can already have saved your email in your address book "this is what I did" So either type in your email addy or choose it from your address book. If you plan on doing this often just add a new contact. Instead of a phone number put in an email addy.. my new phone has a place for email the old one didnt..either way just enter it and save it under your name. Its pretty straight forward.

·
Registered
226 Posts
razer

If you have t-mobile you can buy the motorola disk with mobile phone tools on it
or some one can burn you a copy of it. Then all you need is a usb cord the will fit your phone . All you have to do is transfer the pics. to your pc and you dont have to pay for a text message.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Anyone know where I can order the little rubber bumpers that are by the earpiece? I've lost both of mine...... Don't mean to hijack just a simple link to point me in the right direction. I imagine i'm not the only one this has happened to.

·
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)
4,668 Posts
ebay has lots of that kind of stuff. Even replacement LCDs. I was able to send pics Z...with mine, but it has been a while since I tried.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks

Yall take the batts, Im up in November and Im throwing this phone in the drink. I hate it. I can send the pics, the emails show up and are big enough that the pics seem to be there, they just dont show up. I dunno. Guess I need to keep a camera in the truck. Kind of a pain since work frowns heavily on cameras. Was a very impressive fire yesterday mere feet from the interstate. Prayers out for all the families who lost everything. News said preliminary reports say an apartment had bypassed the outlet for their a/c unit cause it kept tripping the breaker. A stupid stunt caused many families to lose everything.

Z

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
That fire was rockin-n-rollin when I went by at 4:15 pm yesterday, all tho it was a purty rough looking place to reside, I cried my arse off till I hit my exit in Baytown, just thinking of folks that lost all they own turned me into a driving waterfall........

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
i can burn a copy of mobile phone tools for u and mail it to you if you want..

or if u want you can text it to me and ill upload them on my computer and email them to u.

i pm'ed u my number

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
It's a sad deal about the South Grand "Luxury" Apartments....there were alot of poor people that lived there---most didn't have alot to begin with....and now it's all gone.

I had pulled a bunch of stuff out for a garage sale that my friend is having next weekend, but just read in the paper that the Old River Terrace UMC located at 16102 is holding a clothing drive. Guess I'll load it all this morning since I"ll be out east for lunch today and drop all of it off. I hope that they will take the dishes, pots and pans, towels, linens, etc. that I have too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts