2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that they were built by Suzuki but I haven’t seen one on the water. The 140hp looks good.

·
Borders, language, culture
6,338 Posts
Yes, I do believe they are made by Suzuki. I was checking out specs for a 60 hp Johnson and Suzuki and noticed it was dang near 100 lbs heavier than the Yamaha 60 hp 4 stroke. Weight is an issue at least with that model.

·
But, I live in Bayou Vista!
1,642 Posts
Yes, the Johnson 4-strokes are made by Suzuki

I have a '99 70 hp 4-stroke Suzuki. It is nearly 6 years old and going strong. I would buy another in a heart beat.

Mike

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Stuart said:
Yes, I do believe they are made by Suzuki. I was checking out specs for a 60 hp Johnson and Suzuki and noticed it was dang near 100 lbs heavier than the Yamaha 60 hp 4 stroke. Weight is an issue at least with that model.
the 140 suzuki is actually lighter than thier own 115 and yamaha's 115. I think it only weighs 410lbs. any way I would like to know also since I'm debating between repowering with either a 115 yamaha or suzuki four stroke.

·
Vendor
2,083 Posts
400 Flawless Hours

I've got 400 flawless hours on my 2002 Suzuki 140HP 4 Stroke. Will sell for $6,250 if anyone is interested. One year remaining on warranty. You can pick it up or have it installed at Busha Boatworks in Bay City.

Capt. Kris Kelley

·
Registered
72 Posts
Transport

T.V. Tran at Transport seems to like em. He puts em on just about all of his boats. Thats alot!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts