2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Borders, language, culture
6,342 Posts
Yes, I do believe they are made by Suzuki. I was checking out specs for a 60 hp Johnson and Suzuki and noticed it was dang near 100 lbs heavier than the Yamaha 60 hp 4 stroke. Weight is an issue at least with that model.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Stuart said:
Yes, I do believe they are made by Suzuki. I was checking out specs for a 60 hp Johnson and Suzuki and noticed it was dang near 100 lbs heavier than the Yamaha 60 hp 4 stroke. Weight is an issue at least with that model.
the 140 suzuki is actually lighter than thier own 115 and yamaha's 115. I think it only weighs 410lbs. any way I would like to know also since I'm debating between repowering with either a 115 yamaha or suzuki four stroke.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
400 Flawless Hours

I've got 400 flawless hours on my 2002 Suzuki 140HP 4 Stroke. Will sell for $6,250 if anyone is interested. One year remaining on warranty. You can pick it up or have it installed at Busha Boatworks in Bay City.

Capt. Kris Kelley

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.