2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Lorne Fox. I've been away from the board for quite a while but I'm back and doing well. I had a rather nasty fight with brain cancer, but since I fight hard (and REAL dirty) my only deficit is some lost feeling and a slight "retarding", if you will, of my left hand. Other than that life is great. I have found the love of my life, Valerie, and we reside in southeast Texas. I'm also adopting two beautiful sons, Cameron and Ryan. The boys and I are runnin away for the weekend...leaving this afternoon. Time to teach these little tick-turds how to fish the saltwater.:D Not sure yet where we're going, since the majority of my fishing has been from Rockport and then south. Any suggestions or anyone wanting wanting to meet up give us a holler. We just might end up around the Port A or Aransas Pass area if nothing else.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey Lorne!

I am glad to hear that you got out of yankee land and came back to your senses! lol

Vernon and I are no longer in Aransas Pass. Not long after you left, he lost his job (a blessing in disguise) and we moved back home to Stephenville. New email addy is [email protected] and [email protected]

Congrats on the love of your life and the munchkins! Yall have fun!

Becky

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
hi lorne, nice to have you around here again. i dont think we have ever met, but i am happy to hear you are doing well after all you have been through! hope you and the boys have a fun weekend, good luck!

trudy

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Great to see you posting again, Lorne! I was thinking about you the other day, wondering how you were. Glad to see things going your way. Don't be a stranger, now!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Lorne,

Good to see you posting again! Sounds like life is good for you! Hope to see you around here more often! Good luck this weekend!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts