2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Would mind checking on top of that cooler lid for me? See if B&P is on it and I'll come by and pick it up. There will probably be a trail of Shiner Bock bottles with it. Hope the real owner finds his "baby" in good to fair condition.

·
Roll Tide!
15,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's in Jamaica Beach at the end of Jolly Roger. It really is a nice boat. I thought someone might recognize it.

I'd check the cooler, but I'm back in Houston and probably won't go back down until next weekend. I did't notice a trail of Shiner bottles though.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I think that is the first GW I have seen with Verado Power, shouldn't be hard for someone to recognize.

·
The Antaginator
5,963 Posts
Wedge said:
I wish I could claim it. Sweet ride.
Same here, if you dont find an owner, let me know ;)

Looks like it is still in good shape, considering the situation. Good news for the owner.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Gottagofishin,

I wouldn't be surprised if that boat didn't float on over from Pirates Cove across the state park if the water was 4 to 5 feet high. My house is at the corner of Cormorant Rd. and Flamingo Way by the main canal and my neighbors now have a Twin engine 26 foot Wellcraft cuddy in their front yard that came from the end of the canal at Cormorant and Bob Smith. I've never seen that Grady boat in the canals or hung on a slip in Jamaica Beach.......Hopefully, someone will find it........Mark Z.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I call the TX#'s in on three boats this morning and they gave me the address and name and phone number of all three boats owners I found in my yard in Sea Isle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts