2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a donation Item for the raffle/auction and I'm not sure if I will be able to get it to the tourney. I work Near Murphy Rd and Hwy 59S. Is there anyone that would be willing to meet me, that can take it to Bay Gal?
Thanks MCT
Tina

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
Help!!

MrsChasintail (Tina) has a donation for the Benefit Tourney, that we would really like to see 'up close and personal' at the tourney.

She's graciously donated a handcrafted piece of art made by a friend of hers.

It's a metal flounder mounted on a old piece of wood, and she says it's beautiful.

So, do you or someone you could call, live or work in the Sugarland or Stafford area that could pick this up tomorrow and deliver it to the Tourney???

She lives out by Brazos Bend State Park, so if you or someone you know is in that area for an evening pick up, that would also be an option.

If you can help, please PM either of us.

Thanks for your help! :)

·
Banned
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you Full Stringer!! I owe you big time!! I hope we can make it tomorrow!! Thanks Bay Gal for helping me get my "prize" a ride to the benefit!!

Good luck all!!

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
Mrschasintail said:
Thank you Full Stringer!! I owe you big time!! I hope we can make it tomorrow!! Thanks Bay Gal for helping me get my "prize" a ride to the benefit!!

Good luck all!!
Awesome!

Thanks, and hope to see you tomorrow.

Way to go, Full Stringer! Sure appreciate the pick up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts