2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
Wow. That's going to make somebody very happy. I'm pretty sure you can find the owner by running the TX numbers. Good luck. That's a nice rig.

·
Do you know who I think I am???
5,218 Posts
WOW, it still has a net in a rocket launcher.

·
Life is good on the bayou..
3,937 Posts
TXPW will not give you any information regarding the boat owner unless you personaly fill out an officail request form and sendt it to them. Seems like at a time like this, they would be willing to suspend that to help folks recover their boats. Maybe a craigslist type site would work ?

·
Registered
771 Posts
TX #

TX #'s are all that's needed at TPWD. They once charges $1.50 for the information, now they give it out free, I was asked to sign a declaration that I wasn't going to use the information for illegal reasons. They are always helpfull to me when I visit the office.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Beached Pathfinder

west bay chaser said:
If you recognize this boat PM me and I will tell you where it is located or will take you there. It looks to be in good shape, will be a little chore to rescue. It's a 24 ft with 225 yam.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We can trace this voat thru Mavrick boat company and locate the owner.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you can furnish me with the hull ID number, located on the starboard aft transom, I can find the registered owner. The number will start with MVIPH. Please feel free to email me direct at [email protected].

Skip Lyshon
Maverick Boat Company

1 - 9 of 9 Posts