2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Don't know what your looking for,but Shaw's on West Grey are stand up folks.Bought three Rolex's from them last couple years.I wont go anywhere else.Big selection of rings and chains.

·
Hunting the Sith...
6,022 Posts
I thought there were a few guys in the business or were in it, I'm sure they will responded, just make sure to keep the thread up towards the top.

Do a search for Jewelry and you'll probably figure out who is in the business and just easily PM them.

·
Don't touch my junk, bro!
5,844 Posts
My wife is, and so by default I am....not sure what you're looking for but it would have to be ordered pronto for you to get it in time. I'll pm you her website.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Focus 2000 Jewler in Baytown is AWESOME!! Steve Salinas can build you ANYTHING you want and his work is second to none! Class act all the way.
Thats from myself and also about 7 friends that have used him for many many gifts.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Texasjewler on here has Box and Box jewlers (i think thats the name) nice guy, caries nice selection. Bought some pearls from him for my wife when i got maried this year.

·
Registered
152 Posts
PM me. One of my best friends owns a jewelry distributor here in Houston. He sells to all the big box stores. Incredible supply of diamonds. I'll personally meet you at his store to make sure you get steered straight. SW houston area

·
wastin' away again in Margaritaville
1,948 Posts
Don't know what your looking for,but Shaw's on West Grey are stand up folks.Bought three Rolex's from them last couple years.I wont go anywhere else.Big selection of rings and chains.
X2...been shopping there for 15+ years...George and Deborah are good people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts