2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Eric Garcia, Premier-Yamaha San Antonio
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering how everything was in the area after all the rain ??? was there any flooding ?

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Hey, Port L did not get as much as everybody else, Port O got 16 inches Seadrift well over a foot, but Port Lavaca got around 5 or 6 inches I believe, I have never seen it this bad in Seadrift, my whole yard was under water, some of the roads were flooded, everything no going back to normal, here come the squitos again.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
regulator is right. I am from Port Lavaca and received appx 5"-6". My Dad at Six Mile (north end of Lavaca Bay) had less than 1/2". The heavy stuff fell in a narrow strip from Sargent southwest thru Matagorda, Palacios, southwest across Matagorda Bay to Indianola, Magnolia & Alamo Beaches and on thru Port O' Connor and Seadrift. Port O'Connor cutoff road (FM1289) was closed at Powderhorn yesterday and several roads at Indianola were closed yesterday. Where I work at the Dow plant outside Seadrift we had an easy 12". It is all draining toward the bay now.

·
Eric Garcia, Premier-Yamaha San Antonio
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im on the traylor ranch lease there in point comfort, was just wondering if it will look like a swamp this weekend or if the roads are un-drive-able.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
expressfish said:
Im on the traylor ranch lease there in point comfort, was just wondering if it will look like a swamp this weekend or if the roads are un-drive-able.
I believe Point Comfort was on the low end of the rain amounts. Have not been out that way but i wouldn't think that it is too bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts