2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking a this boat and could use some input , i have looked at all the specs and thew are fairly impressive. I am curious as to how the boat rides in the Texas Gulf.

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
Grady White makes a good boat imo. Does it need to have a cabin? What age and price range are you looking at?
There are other boats that I would be looking at in that caliber if I was in the market.

I am looking a this boat and could use some input , i have looked at all the specs and thew are fairly impressive. I am curious as to how the boat rides in the Texas Gulf.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Need the cabin I was looking at a 2007 with trip 250 and less than 100 hrs just under 3ook. I need a boat with a shallow draft, trying to keep it under 3'. I go out of mitchells cun in sargent.

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
There are ALOT of rigs in that range. Search the normal forums and use the advanced option.....put in size, price, and cabin to see what is out there. That is a good boat but at that price range there is a multitude of selections. Not saying better....but I would look closely. Good luck!
Brice

btw, when you buy one give me a call and I will quote the insurance on it :) Take care!

Need the cabin I was looking at a 2007 with trip 250 and less than 100 hrs just under 3ook. I need a boat with a shallow draft, trying to keep it under 3'. I go out of mitchells cun in sargent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts