2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello fellow 2cooler's , my friends and i are planning to do some fishing around Cholate Bayou, and planning at the 2004 bridge, any suggestions where to get some live bait? my plan is take Alvin and go the back way.... any advise would help, and if u have a number, pls leave it to me .

thanks everyone and good luck this weekend!!!

Steve

·
Banned
960 Posts
Go to the baitshop right off of 646. Run by some Asians forget the name. Coming down 45 make a left on 646 and go pass 146 and its on the right. Coming from 146 turn left on 646 and its right there on the right right pass the Jack in the Box.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info, Morganman, but its not on the way, we taking Alvin and hit a cut road to get to 2004 then take a right and launch under the bridge

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
also we might lauch out of Galveston yatch club, if we do where should we try to fish? channels? take a ride to east beach?? BTW. this will be our 5th trip on the boat, he just got it about 2 momths ago and we have no idea where to go. so plase advise, im asking for honey holes, but general area would be nice :) but i would still like to know where can we get live bait if we decide to go to Cholate Bayou or should i go to boyds the night b4 and get some to keep them live til sunday? also if we decide to fish at east beach, how many sandbars should we go out b4 we should start fishing? and also if we decide to go to Cholate Bayou, should we just stay in the shipping channel? his boat will ride with 2ft of water.

thanks advance
Steve

·
Registered
61 Posts
Its been a while since I have been there, But see if lutes Marina or snug harbour is still there. I do not remember the road name, but you went east off 35, thru liverpool. on CR203 They were on the left. They had a launch & live bait.
Try this #
6811 County Road 203
Liverpool, TX 77577
281-393-1021

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its been a while since I have been there, But see if lutes Marina or snug harbour is still there. I do not remember the road name, but you went east off 35, thru liverpool. on CR203 They were on the left. They had a launch & live bait.
Try this #
6811 County Road 203
Liverpool, TX 77577
281-393-1021
thanks for the info Tritonexpress. ill check it out in the morning...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts