2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
OllllO
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I need to take our CHL renewal class tomorrow but I still can't find any ammo!

I was wondering if anybody (somewhat close by) had a 100 rounds I could buy today?

·
Mr do it all.
597 Posts
she can borrow my XD-40 cal and A HUNDRED ROUNDS if you want to do that. or borrow the gun and buy your own ammo at wal- mart it's 1357 I am in Dickinson and it's my carry. I see you are a resident near me and I can trust someone doing so. pm me if interested. leave your 45 with me for back up with a full clip

or just borrow I see you have your 45 for qualification I just reread. So yea you can take my 40 no worries just cover the ammo usage.

·
Registered
129 Posts
45 GAP ammo. Magtech Factory - not reloads. FMJ 50/box. Each box is $20. I have 12 boxes. Sold my Glock and have no need for all this ammo. General Information Contact Seller Date Submitted:12/16/09Location:LumbertonShare: Email:Click HereHome Phone:(409) 751-5692Cell Phone:(409) 656-2341
Hey trodery this might be a little to far for you but I found it on another website and thought it might help???

·
Dont hate the player... hate the game...
2,092 Posts
thats 45 GAP, I suspect troddy requires 45 ACP. they are NOT compatable/interchangeable.

i have plenty but Im in west houston...

45 GAP ammo. Magtech Factory - not reloads. FMJ 50/box. Each box is $20. I have 12 boxes. Sold my Glock and have no need for all this ammo. General Information Contact Seller Date Submitted:12/16/09Location:LumbertonShare: Email:Click HereHome Phone:(409) 751-5692Cell Phone:(409) 656-2341
Hey trodery this might be a little to far for you but I found it on another website and thought it might help???

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Hey Trodery why don't you make a drive out to T's Guns and Ammo over in Texas City? I was just there the other day and bought some of their ammo. 100 rounds is $30.95. I hadnt seen 45 in such a long time I bought 2 bags.

·
El Viejo
23,413 Posts
Wish you had said something this AM while you were over here annoying me and Hiedi. Think I told ya one of my pistolas was a .45..and could have given you a couple boxes of ammo.. Only problem is the ammo is from circa 1945 and I dunno what might happen. LOL

·
OllllO
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wish you had said something this AM while you were over here annoying me and Hiedi. Think I told ya one of my pistolas was a .45..and could have given you a couple boxes of ammo.. Only problem is the ammo is from circa 1945 and I dunno what might happen. LOL
I bet it still goes BOOM!!!

I may just go buy myself another Dillon reloader. I think I have learned my lesson about blowing up $1000 guns and will be more careful this time. :D

·
Banned
5,088 Posts
my instructor wouldn't let us shoot past the minimum score to pass. Said he hated to waste ammo when all he had to write down is pass/fail.I admit it did save ammo. ONly ones that kept shooting were a few gals/old timers that didn't know one end of the gun from another.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts