2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone from the Magnolia area going to K&M this weekend? I don't think I have a ride. :cry:

If there is I would gladly pitch some $$ for gas if I could hitch a ride.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
justin, I can head up the toll road and pick you up if there's nobody else out that way. About 99% sure I'm going.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I'm game.

If yo can get to Randy's Hobbies. I can pick you up there. I don't get away till like 2:00 or 3:00 due to Saturday and real estate.

cal me if that will help.

713-724-4200

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Not liking this weather. justin, you still have my cell? PM me or call me and tell me the best way to get hold of you and we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!:biggrin:

Biggie, I don't think I can get down to Randy's either, but I really appreciate the offer anyway.

CJ, I still have your cell # saved on my PM's at the GT boards I think, I'll have to check. That would be great if you could pick me up, but isn't it way far out of your way??? I should have called you sooner, but I got home from work around 6, decided to take a little nap cause I was beat, and just woke up at 2AM. Now I'm wide awake in the middle of the night. :work:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Ha ha ha. I got home at 11:30 and got up at 5:00 and now I want to go back to sleep and can't. It's a little out of the way bit no problem. I have to go to San Antonio for work tomorrow, so I'm just going to see what I feel like here in a bit. Not sure I can get home at 2:00 AM then turn around and head to SA in the morning. 832-659-3514.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Yeah, sorry dude. I gotta drive 400+ miles today and I don't want to add another 100+ today just to go race. Gonna shoot for next weekend and then the Ritch's Brew Race.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Horray! It looks like my dad will be able to go after all! Man I was really bumming thinking I was gonna miss the last race.

CJ and Biggie, thanks alot for offering to help out guy's!:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.