2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,405 Posts
I'm game.

If yo can get to Randy's Hobbies. I can pick you up there. I don't get away till like 2:00 or 3:00 due to Saturday and real estate.

cal me if that will help.

713-724-4200

· Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!:biggrin:

Biggie, I don't think I can get down to Randy's either, but I really appreciate the offer anyway.

CJ, I still have your cell # saved on my PM's at the GT boards I think, I'll have to check. That would be great if you could pick me up, but isn't it way far out of your way??? I should have called you sooner, but I got home from work around 6, decided to take a little nap cause I was beat, and just woke up at 2AM. Now I'm wide awake in the middle of the night. :work:

· Registered
3,108 Posts
Ha ha ha. I got home at 11:30 and got up at 5:00 and now I want to go back to sleep and can't. It's a little out of the way bit no problem. I have to go to San Antonio for work tomorrow, so I'm just going to see what I feel like here in a bit. Not sure I can get home at 2:00 AM then turn around and head to SA in the morning. 832-659-3514.

· Registered
3,108 Posts
Yeah, sorry dude. I gotta drive 400+ miles today and I don't want to add another 100+ today just to go race. Gonna shoot for next weekend and then the Ritch's Brew Race.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.