2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone was going fishing wednesday the 14th. I've been wanting to go but can't seem to find anyone to go fishing with. I know Rick and Animal told me to let them know so if ya'll want to go just reply to this thread. I want to be past big shell by 6:00 AM. Have some fun with the skip jack and then yak out some baits. If some one didn't want to leave that early they could just meet up with me down the beach. I'll be in my S10, pewter color with black fender flares, mud tires, and I have two power pro stickers on my back window. I will also have and orange Frenzy with yellow power paddles. So if you see me, stop by.

·
Registered
56 Posts
You know I would but that school and work always find a way to ruin the fun during the week. Good luck and let me know if you want to borrow some of my gear.

Roy

·
Registered
265 Posts
**** i have class also lol ... i will be out fishing friday 4 sure though... and maybe saturday.... rick wont be out he has some convention to go to in dallas... so it will be me and probablly another of my friends out there just messing around... not even gonna take the kayak out cause rick is the one that does all the yakking... but ill be tossing as far as i can ... i checked out the surf cam today..... and it looks good.... all this week and weekend are looking promising.... laterzz

animal

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wish I could go!!!

Hey what's up guys?

Yeah animals right, I have a big convention to go to in Dallas and I'll be out of commission from friday to tuesday, but next week is lookin good for me so don't give up. let me know if yall catch anything and good luck.

Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts