·
<------my fishing buddy
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
I just love rod threads! No Spam baby
3,776 Posts
Maybe

I might do a lazy trip and get when I wake up, tickle my girl, and take my time down there. Stay until late.

Or I might go sit in a tree?!

·
<------my fishing buddy
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All of the above sound good. What part of this great state do you hunt ???

·
<------my fishing buddy
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess with the nice weather everyone else will be sitting in the deer blind ??? If you see my boat (boat in sig camo paint) wave and yell hello!!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Run west. I have not been able to get on any fish east of bird island like I used to. I did find a few scattered reds way east but trout were hard to come by. I fished last weekend.

·
Banned
419 Posts
Well, I have asked about 6 buddies if they wanted to go to Matagorda and fish in the morning. Everyone is busy. So I guess I'll go by myself.

·
PGA Member
7,828 Posts
Well, I have asked about 6 buddies if they wanted to go to Matagorda and fish in the morning. Everyone is busy. So I guess I'll go by myself.
Les, Trey might like to go, He is in San Antonio till tonight playing in the SA Open. If you'd like a kid to tag along?

·
Banned
419 Posts
Neil..........What time will Trey get in? I'll probably hit the rach by 9:30 or so.

Reel Bender.......Here's my cell phone, call me when you get on the water.....
713-725-1695

·
<------my fishing buddy
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We had a great day with picture perfect conditions. No wind and the water looked like glass. Caught a few undersized speks and a keeper sheepshead. Now the fustrating part, we got into some flats and found a ton of reds tailing. They would not touch anything we had. Through everything from live shrimp to every arty Justinlw and I had in our tackle boxes.

All in all a good day on the water. Hell of a lot better than being at work.

·
<------my fishing buddy
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are those from East or West Matty ???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts