2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
I think I might remember something about it. When I was 4, maybe 5 years old......

All I remember is some hottie that looked like Dolly Pardon and a dude that looked like Bert Reynolds. It's coming back to me......

·
Registered
10,344 Posts
I MIGHT have been there in ~'68...who's asking? Years later, someone gave me this token, that I've yet to redeem. I do remember a particular perfume. I say boo to Marvin Z. I don't remember the pants rack.

Attachments

·
aka: KSims1868
3,848 Posts
I'm confused...I get my chicken from H.E.B.
Is there a special place to buy chickens that's better than the grocery store?

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
No Blue Wave, the grocery store is the best place to buy your chickens but it's NOT the best place to buy your cat! :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
What went on (and came off) at the Chicken Ranch was supposed to stay at the Chicken Ranch.:dance:

Nice piece of history. Thanks for sharing though.:texasflag

·
fishes with calcutta
1,773 Posts
It was a rite of passage for a young man in our part of the country.
Let's not go there.

·
NEVER NEVER EVER RING THE BELL
12,595 Posts
Yes I do remember and yes I have a good reason to do so. It was my first adventure in to retail pleasure. After 28 years working in Asia it was still my favorite.
Well. maybe the exercise room at the Dusatani Hotel in Bangkok was ...........sorry got to get a nitro pill under my tongue.
Don't remember the horns.

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
And Capt Jerry Mckay strikes from the grave but he did out live Marvin Z

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I know a gentleman who has a farm in Schulenburg who claims to have had the first room with AC. He hauled a window unit over there and installed it in one of the rooms. He also told me Marvin was so intense on closing the place down because his daughter worked there.She was happy and he couldn't get her to leave.

Then his co-hart had to jack around and close the one a little east of there closer to Houston.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts