2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one that has been sitting in the closet for a couple years. It's a Magellon 320, I think, like new still in the box with instructions. Used 1 time, I bought it because a guide I was fishing with encourged me to then he went around telling people he should have thrown it in the water. I have sold my boat and decided I like the OP boats so I dont really need a GPS anymore.

Will give it to someone who can get some use out of it. I will be in Port A next week and could bring it to you there.

Thats right it's free, but I wouldn't argue with you if you wanted to take me fishing for a couple hours to try the thing out!

Bill Young

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
I'd like to take it off of yer hands

Be Young said:
I have one that has been sitting in the closet for a couple years. It's a Magellon 320, I think, like new still in the box with instructions. Used 1 time, I bought it because a guide I was fishing with encourged me to then he went around telling people he should have thrown it in the water. I have sold my boat and decided I like the OP boats so I dont really need a GPS anymore.

Will give it to someone who can get some use out of it. I will be in Port A next week and could bring it to you there.

Thats right it's free, but I wouldn't argue with you if you wanted to take me fishing for a couple hours to try the thing out!

Bill Young
you can pm me, and I'll give you a number you can reach me at. I'm sure I can find some room in our boat for you for a coupl-a-three trips.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GPS has been spoken for.

Well Bert was the first to ask. If I can't meet up with him I'll let the next guy that asked have it.

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
Bert has asked me to come pick it up for him. Let me know when and where. ;)

PS: I will also give you $1 for it. LMAO

The biddin' starts now. Where's ol Speckle dude? :)

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
dude...

InfamousJ said:
Bert has asked me to come pick it up for him. Let me know when and where. ;)

PS: I will also give you $1 for it. LMAO

The biddin' starts now. Where's ol Speckle dude? :)
I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again.......you just ain't right......but okay, I'll play.......

Mr. Young, I've got a great hat, that I'll trade ya fer it..........lol

·
21,165 Posts
BertS said:
.......you just ain't right......
Dude, the Dude-Man is always right. LOL

And you aint got time to go get it anyway. You have to put together a gathering and that takes some serious work and organization skillz. :)

·
Banned
137 Posts
I've been wanting to get a GPS for quite awhile now, just can't afford one. When ya get it Bert, let us know how you like it. Maybe my lizard will lay enough eggs so I can get one when the babies hatch. Doubtful, but there's always hope!

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
I'll let you borrow Baxter for the weekend, and trade you a slightly used new tire for a ford ranger. lol

Josh

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Bert Ive got the 320

I took me quite some time to figure it out as it doesnt seem to be very user friendly but I use mine all the time and it seems to work great except it doesnt do/have the WAAS thingy. But its pert near close enough.

Zac

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
?????

********* said:
but I use mine all the time and it seems to work great except it doesnt do/have the WAAS thingy. But its pert near close enough.

Zac
isn't this a G rated forum? lol I don't wanna see yer WAAS

now, just to show my ignorance, how does the WASS thingy help?

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Check Your Pm's... I'll Give You A Utilty Box Full Of Soft Plastics (brand Spaninkin New!) If The Other Guys Won't Claim It. I Will

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Mr. Young......

may want to repost this on the classified board.....lol.....he's got a monetary offer of $1.12.......J would give him lot's of Beast, I'm sure.....and a whole box full of soft plastics.......lol

·
21,165 Posts
Nahh, it's yours Bert. You beat us all to it, including the dude that cant afford one and is hoping to hatch a lizard in the future to afford it. Go get it and feel good about being the first. LOL

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Fisrt Come First Serve! Take It Bert, You Beat Me To It....jj

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
dude man

InfamousJ said:
Nahh, it's yours Bert. You beat us all to it, including the dude that cant afford one and is hoping to hatch a lizard in the future to afford it. Go get it and feel good about being the first. LOL
tell the truth, can't stand to part with any or your BEAST, unless it's through a call of nature, right?!? lol

·
21,165 Posts
call of nature or flag poles. :rotfl: Aww Bert... You just aint right, man.... LOL

·
Banned
137 Posts
I don't know if offering Baxter for a weekend is a good idea Josh. After the bone incident at the beach, there's no telling what he'll be draggin up next! Try teaching him to get in the water and dig out some trout!

Juan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts