2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trophycats?Kutter?Somebody?Sorry to say this...but,this is gettin' lame.Nobody on here fishes anymore, and when a fishing subject is posted,9 times out of 10,it turns into a conversation about somethin' comepletely unrelated to catfishing or fishing at all.Sorry guys,had to say it.Ya'll all seem like a great bunch of guys...but,let's post up some feeshin'reports and some dockside chatter.-Bill

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hey Dude, Whats Up? I'd Love To Talk Fishing ,but I Just Got Settled In From The Storm And I Haven't Got To Go But,you Know I Can Talk Fish.i'm Heading To Panama City This Weekend So I Want Get To Go This Week Either ,but When We Roll Back In Thats My First Line Of Business. I Know I'm Missing Some Fine Flatheads But It's Still Early,this Cool Weather Will Set Those Hammer Heads On Fire. About The Fourm ...............need To Post Another One Of Those Head Banging And Hair Pulling Fish Questions,.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Well, haven't had the time or the patience to go to the river lately, but I did get to go to the neighborhood pool and catch a few scaly fish. Ain't catfish, but it's a fish. I been so busy getting ready on the deer lease, I haven't had a chance to even look at a boat.

BUT, if the Good Lord is willing, and the creeks don't RE-rise, I am goin Sunday. I done made up my mind, I AM gonna catch me a mess of kitty fish. Might even try to catch a smallmouth or two. ;) I done went and got a few boxes of nightcrawlers, a box of rooster livers, a coupla boxes of shad guts, and placed a order for 8 dozen big goldfish and shiners. We gon run sum jugs!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Sorry to be lame as of late brother. This is the time of year when my focus turns to whitetails so I have been busy setting up my stands and spending time at the range. Nursing school manages to consume the rest of my time so I haven't been online as much. Last week my father and I were involved in a horrific automobile accident that we were lucky to survive. My Cherokee did not fare as well as we did so I am going to be out of commission for a while physically and without an auto for a bit. Good luck on the water and I hope to see some trophy pics soon. Take it easy...

~Adam

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Daggone,guys,sounds like ya'll NEED to go feeshin'!!When my life gets all wrapped up and busy and out of control,I go feeshin'.Makes ya feel better and gives ya time to assess the situation @ hand....fish on,boys!!:cool:

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
Gotta be honest. Nuttin' much to report. Trying to get ready fer huntin' season. My dove season opens today. And my deer season opens next Saturday. So, I'm kinda out of the loop fer a few months as far as any serious lake time goes. However, I do seem to find time to wet a line in the river between hunts from time to time.

·
Registered
550 Posts
My bait supplier done went and retireded on me. He done went to the coast and started work at helping rebuild all the houses. But I found several dozen large shiners at a local bait shop. I gon go feeshin! (I hope)

·
8,792 Posts
Hey guys:

I caught a feesh dis weekend. The rain ran us out of the dove field. So we went feeshin'. Ended up with about a dozen Sunday morning before I went to fix the roof on my deer stand.

Attachments

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TexasPaleRider...

Looks like ''fillet city",bro....Gotta love those "between-hunts"fishing excursions.Thanks fo'da pic.
What's that in the background?Old house foundation?

·
8,792 Posts
Actually, that's an old pump station on the river. Used to be used to irragate the ranch through a series of canals.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts