2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or does anybody know where I can find someone that can tell me how much to ask for these? They are all from the late 60's to the early 70's. Thanks.

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,581 Posts
Just a heads up on that link by kdubya...the js/ms06 exploit is implanted on that site and will infect your PC.

I deleted kdubya's post.

TH

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,533 Posts
Trouthunter said:
Just a heads up on that link by kdubya...the js/ms06 exploit is implanted on that site and will infect your PC.

I deleted kdubya's post.

TH
I'm very sorry 'bout that guys.
I did a google search and thought I found a helpful link for him.

Kelly

·
Aggie Mom
5,386 Posts
Man, those comic books bring back memories! Richie Rich, Little Audrey, Josie. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
You may be disappointed, the only ones I see that might demand some desire would be the flash and spiderman, action comics, sgt rock, the rest you would be lucky to get a couple of bucks a piece for them unless you find the right person that collects those, the archi comincs have a small following, I would put the ones I mentioned up seperately and the rest as a lot if you are going to do ebay. Some of them look fairly well read, condition is everything, how tight the spine is, are there any missing pages, marks, stains discoloring etc. I would say if you sold the lot you would be doing good to get $75-90 or so, good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts