2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im planning on hitting the bays Saturday and Sunday, maybe take a peek at the beach just for grins. I dont think Ill camp out though.

I need to break in the new truck. Back and forth a coupla times oughta do it! :D

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
What'd you end up getting?

If you wanted to camp out in Huntsville State Park, i'd consider it hard. There's plenty of hiking trails and you never to what your gonna rustle up.

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
I heard the surf is on fire in the mornings, and plan to be down Friday evening to Sunday morning.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mont said:
I heard the surf is on fire in the mornings, and plan to be down Friday evening to Sunday morning.
Heck, I think Ill camp out then bro! :D Not sure if Ill do Friday night yet. Depends how froggy I feel. :)

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
I heard the trout have been stupid over silver and gold spoons, but it all gets over at 8AM or so. We can always put some long rods out if it gets slow.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mont said:
I heard the trout have been stupid over silver and gold spoons, but it all gets over at 8AM or so. We can always put some long rods out if it gets slow.
That reminds me, I need a new reel for the long rod.

What time you think youll get there? Most likely Ill be getting off at 12:30, I could be there by 4:00 maybe!

·
Get Off My Bay!
6,584 Posts
Just curious, where is Sam's beach? Never heard of it, Sam's pier yes, but not beach.

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
I am leaving after I get off work on Friday, Gary. It just depends upon how busy it is, but sundown Friday night should find me there. 281-808-1949

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
deke said:
Just curious, where is Sam's beach? Never heard of it, Sam's pier yes, but not beach.
Its between beach access 5 and 6 on follets island. Thats the Freeport side of SLP. Look us up bro! Everyone is welcome!

·
Get Off My Bay!
6,584 Posts
Thanks Gary, I thought that was the general area, but now I know, you learn something new everyday. Iwould come by, but will be in POC at the inlaws place, watching TV, sounds fun huh?

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
deke said:
Thanks Gary, I thought that was the general area, but now I know, you learn something new everyday. Iwould come by, but will be in POC at the inlaws place, watching TV, sounds fun huh?
TV? Whats that? :)

Theres going to be many weekends this summer Deke. See ya soon!

·
Just an old ?
6,830 Posts
Gary,

I've got in-laws coming in, so you just might see me there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
K.SCHACKAI said:
I Planning On Fishing The Surf In Front Of The Condos Down There Saturday Early A.m.....
Just down the road! :D

Im dying to hit the bay. I have this "Spot" I havent fished for allmost two years and Im dying to get back there. Its my Flounder place.

·
# 314
524 Posts
Sorry I'm gonna miss ya'll this time,we're going on vacation this weekend.
However,I'll be there the following weekend cooking Chicken Peppers with a few CCCF folks.
Did I mention I'm cooking Chicken Peppers?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts