2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know him personally, but I know he posts up here quite a bit and I have not seen him on here since Ike..

·
11,766 Posts
He has his hands full but he and the family are safe and well.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to hear, he hunts pretty close to our place in McMullen and I always enjoy his posts..Hope he gets out from under everything and has a chance to enjoy the outdoors soon!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I haven't heard from him but he has done an outstanding job on Tiki Island. The man has got some skills or at least has delegated to some skilled folks. I've got safe water, power, and contractor's were picking up the trash streetside this morning. He's executed the disaster plan beautifully on the surface. I'm sure its been less than perfect behind the scenes but this resident is very grateful. He is going to deserve a full season of big deer killing after this deal is done. Now, it I could only get my Houston power on.-Tom

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
If it's not glaringly obvious to some on here, Charlie is the Mayor of Tiki Island. I'm sure his plate is pretty full. At this time, if he was spending a lot of time posting in the Hunting Forum I'm sure some might question his priorities.

I'm glad to hear he and his family are safe and it sounds like he his doing a stellar job as Mayor.

Hope to see you soon Charlie!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
God Bless Charlie...tuff job for any person!

·
Registered
513 Posts
They did interview Charlie on the Houston local news on the Saturday or Sunday after the storm. He is alive!! I know this doesn't help much but it at least shows that he weathered the storm. He does have his hands full right now.

·
Registered
897 Posts
That is good to know, we were wondering the same thing. Knowing that he is the mayor, we knew that he would have his hands full for a while! Take care Charlie!

Kelly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts