2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the gulf has been full of storms the last couple of days. anybody have any idea of what tommorrow holds for us. we want to run out of galv. 60 to 70 miles. it looks ok now, but the storms may form again in the morning. whos going?? if its nice, you can catch us on CH 16 "Rig Donkey".

bone

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
go for it, the forcast is to pick up on monday so I would go for it while you can before that hurricane jumps florida and tears up the gulf. And before the other one comes through the carribean and tears it up even more.

·
Registered
302 Posts

We're going to give it a shot out of Matagorda tomorrow morning. I figure we at least go and if it's bad come back, rather than not go and miss a good day. I've done that once already this year, and will not do it again.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Capt. Bill, myself and David are headed out tomorrow late morning for Cerveza area and then maybe onto Boomvang. Actually have room for 1 or 2 more if anyone is interested.

713-249-2892
George

·
Registered
497 Posts
I knew it. Went to bed late after checking all the weather sources. Cancelled the trip, weather service predicted 2-3 ft seas and thunderstorms. Seas are now 1.2 feet and the rain is all south of us. I am concerned that next time they might tell me it's going to be flat, and sunny. That would equal 5-8 ft and gails!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts