2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prior to Thanksgiving I was thinking about creating a Turducken (turkey stuffed with duck stuffedm with chicken) and I thought what would be the seafood version???? Has anyone ever tried variations on stuffed flounder:

The Flapster-flounder stuffed with snapper stuffed with lobster

The Fredster-Flounder stuffed with redfish stuffed with lobster

The Flallopster- Flounder stuffed with scallops stuffed with lobster

or any variations of this type of idea? I know we have alot of food **** gurus out there with plenty of filets and flounder etc in the freezer....If you make one please post your pics....

P.S. I have alot of time on my hands while I am unemployed.....

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
i've made flounder stuffing out of just about anything seafood, and if you have a good stuffing base, pretty much anything you want to add to it works - crab, oysters, fish, scallops, shrimp - whatever.

of course, things like crab, scallops, and shrimp work better if you chop 'em up into your stuffing base.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MC I meant like butterflying open the red filet and stuffing lobster inside then stuffing red in flounder all surrounded with stuffing which has shrimp crab etc...Do you think it would work?

·
Just call me Breeze
17,288 Posts
Flounder, crabmeat and lobster, the Flabster. or the Floucrabster.

Flounder, crab and scallops. The Floucrablop.

Flounder stuffed with Flounder. The Flounder Pounder.

·
Bird Flu Eradication Team
2,299 Posts
i really enjoy eating redfish and snapper, but you wont find me putting one in a stuffed flounder. a founder deserves better than that. just cram that flattie with shrimp, crab etc and stuffing and you wont be disappointed

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My regular stuffing is shrimp and lump crabmeat. I was just looking to get alittle more creative...Thanks for all your input fellas and good luck with the flatties!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts