2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard about this channel months ago but AT&T Uverse must have just added to my subscription...This channel freakin' rocks!!! Fishing from all over the world in every style and water imagineable....Check it out.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I just had the pleasure of calling Dish Network and finding out with my latest HD upgrade I was suppose to have it. The customer service rep did her magic and now I have it and 10 other channels for no additional cost.
Only problem is that one of the other 10 channels is a craft channel the wife has been wanting. Now comes the real fight over the remote. From what I have seen so far on WFN it might be a fight to the death:slimer:

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
There's a show on there called Fishing Western Australia and the two guys on there will drive you crazy with the way they do things and act, but it's entertaining though.

·
break out the 80's and them fancy lures
6,836 Posts
There's a show on there called Fishing Western Australia and the two guys on there will drive you crazy with the way they do things and act, but it's entertaining though.
Now you know how we feel when we have to look at your posts. You are not entertaining, though.

B

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
On AT&T Uverse it is on 1679 in HD. I don't know if it is carried in SD...I don't believe Direct TV is carrying it yet...but I could be wrong. If not I would call them up!! You are missing some great shows.

Does anyone else think Mariko Izumi is hot? Although she doesn't really deserve a fishing show just got hooked up by her uncle...(Bob Izumi).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts