2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· The Duck of Death
2,198 Posts
If you dont want to spend money on a Vet . Super glue will hold it together . I have seen it done many time's on Hog huntin dogs up in east texas. Dogs dont seem any worse for wear.

· Registered
4,870 Posts
Brother you didthe right thing I hope hes still the same. But man for real you gotta teach him to get on the boat at the side or front LOL j/k..........................later,Dave

· Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The boat is in my driveway, and he took off chasing a squirrel yesterday evening. He tried to sqeeze between the back of the boat and a trash can and got nailed. The prop was not turning and the engine was not running.

I will pick him up today, I feel pretty confident he is ok.
BTW, he is a 117lb weimeraner.

· Registered
2,931 Posts
Glad you did the right thing for the dog, never hurts to be sure he'll get the best care. Also for whoever reads this. a milk crate and a bungee cord will cover up most props, that can happen to a small child just as quickly. Not judging you by any means ROBO, it's just I've seen products out there for that same issue and it's just a reminder for eveyone.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.