2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the fascia and soffit material replaced on my mother's 1-story, 2000sf house. I would like to use Hardi material for the replacement, and the house will need to be fully painted. I would also like to replace the 3 exterior door frames/thresholds, replace 2 rotted wood doors with steel doors, sand and restain another door, and a few other items. I have received 3 bids so far, which were all competitive with each other, but higher than I want to pay. Anybody here interested in bidding the job? I have the cash available immediately to begin the job.

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can you get them at Home Depot or Lowes? The steel doors I want are $120 each at Lowes. They are just back doors. The front door is still in decent shape. I am going to sand it and refinish it. The inside of the front door still looks brand new, and it is solid.

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
HD & Lowes both carry them but they ain't cheap. We paid over $600 for the door and new knob & lockset. Ours is painted on the outside and stained on the inside.

Haven't had to do any type maint. on it for the 6 or 7 years it's been up. Was having to constantly upkeep the old Mahogany door.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts