2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need someone that can paint rc bodies good. I have a Mugen MBX-5 Body, a Mugen Truggy Body and an Team Losi XXX-nt body that need to be painted within a month. if there is anybody out there please let me know. thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
I could paint a realy top of the line orange body for ya.
But you prolly want a little more detail. A name does come to mind Gearhead Graffix. Nikki and Roger. Nikki paints Roger Just drives.

·
Registered
146 Posts
that would be the nikki but i wouldnt count on getting them too quick her turnaround on paint is a good while from what i hear you might try ozz when he gets back in town

·
Registered
56 Posts
yes sean ozz is also a very good painter and good friend of mine you can check some of his stuff out at worldofozz.com or go see him at amazing tattoos on 1960 where night moves is. hes in cali for another week but he is also a badzz painter but is pretty busy with jobs as well.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks you guys. i will check with them and see wat happens. has anybody sign up for the ritch's brew nitro challege yet?

·
Registered
56 Posts
it didn't this weekend. hahahahahahahaha j/k. the all orange is the slimjim special sponsored by the madd skilz racing team. home of the most badazz drivers in the south.

MADD SKILZ

·
Registered
267 Posts
ya thats wat im talken about by the way how do yall like my first paint job its the hyper 8 one on my avatar just got it last week gonna race it this weekend but maby i should have painted it orange and then i might keep up with jim lol its just his madd skilz and ritchs brew

·
Registered
966 Posts
From what I can tell it looks pretty sweet, got a bigger pic?

I just finished a new body for my GT, it looks ok from a few feet away, were you can't see the spots I screwed up.:eek:hwell:

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
heh heh

I know both of ya! No big deal. JOKING!!!!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Andy easy you jammed that rock in my flywheel pre race. Want to hear a secret I was going to win. SHHHH dont tell anyone!

Started drawing the layout for the Ritch's Brew race its going to be SWEET!

·
Registered
56 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA **** YOU CAUGHT ME. in the words of the great tommy porfirio "coulda, woulda, shoulda" hahahahaha just kidding

1 - 20 of 20 Posts