2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just checkin', it's my last ride on factory pipes, I hit the 4500 mile mark today. Come Wednesday, it's gonna be hard to catch me :) I broke her in right, now comes ridin' her hard ;)

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Mont said:
just checkin', it's my last ride on factory pipes, I hit the 4500 mile mark today. Come Wednesday, it's gonna be hard to catch me :) I broke her in right, now comes ridin' her hard ;)
Yea right,,,,, LOL.... Can't play catch tomorrow... Taking the women fishin.... BUT I'll take a rain check..... LOL :D

·
Registered
541 Posts
Dang Mont

I just rolled 4600 today on my way back from Pelican Junction...now your bike's newer than mine!

What kind of pipes you gonna be sportin'?

Can't wait to hear the beast!

Rex

P.S. I'm one of the lucky few that have to work on Sunday's so my only riding will be to the old bump and grind. Be careful and cast a thought or two towards your neighbor to the west....I'll dang sure be wishin' I was ridin' 'stead of workin'!

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Darrell, taking the ladies fishin' don't sound bad, bro :)

Rex, I ordered the Vance and Hines 2 into 1 performance pipe they have been putting on the Hogs. It's supposed to be good for about 12% or so. We shall see, the proof in the riding. I wanted to break the engine in good, before I stepped it up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts