2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
I'm stuck with a broken All-****, they won't honor the warranty. And because it was won at a undisclosed conservation groups meeting, I don't have a warranty card or receipt

I'll stick with American Rodsmith Titanium

·
But, I live in Bayou Vista!
1,499 Posts
Nothing but good here.

I had an almost 10 year old T-38X that I broke about a month ago. I took it to Cut Rate and they exchanged it out for a new T-series. Since the original price for the T-38X was a bit more than the T-series, they did not charge me the normal $10 exchange fee.

Mike

·
Registered
25,524 Posts
they did sell out - and now have cracked down and refused warranty service if you don't have the card.

I think it stinks - but I also think there may be a consumer protection law that prevents a warrantor from denying service simply because the card is lost.

·
Registered
6,908 Posts
just a thought

hi guys
just a thought on rodsbillystix custom rods?? lol
if i can be of service tou you guys that own broken rods then perhaps its time to give billystix a shot, you are not likley to break a spiral as easily as a normal rod, not to say that it wont happen but if it does you can deal with a fair guy.
if you would like to learn more then please visit me and molly at www.billystix.com
stix

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.