2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was a thread on this suject a few weeks ago but I was wondering if anyone has had any new positive or negative dealings with All Star Rods lately?

Tight Lines

Capt. Tim

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I'm stuck with a broken All-****, they won't honor the warranty. And because it was won at a undisclosed conservation groups meeting, I don't have a warranty card or receipt

I'll stick with American Rodsmith Titanium

·
Old yellow member
2,273 Posts
I heard

That they sold out to Shakesphere but have no confermation on it yet. I'm happy with the American Rods I have though.

FN

·
But, I live in Bayou Vista!
1,631 Posts
Nothing but good here.

I had an almost 10 year old T-38X that I broke about a month ago. I took it to Cut Rate and they exchanged it out for a new T-series. Since the original price for the T-38X was a bit more than the T-series, they did not charge me the normal $10 exchange fee.

Mike

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
they did sell out - and now have cracked down and refused warranty service if you don't have the card.

I think it stinks - but I also think there may be a consumer protection law that prevents a warrantor from denying service simply because the card is lost.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
just a thought

hi guys
just a thought on rodsbillystix custom rods?? lol
if i can be of service tou you guys that own broken rods then perhaps its time to give billystix a shot, you are not likley to break a spiral as easily as a normal rod, not to say that it wont happen but if it does you can deal with a fair guy.
if you would like to learn more then please visit me and molly at www.billystix.com
stix

1 - 8 of 8 Posts