2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious.

Has anyone been out to either Port Mansfield, Arroyo Colorado, or Port Isabel lately??

Report section been kind of quiet lately or at least for the RGV folks.

Thanks for anyone willing to share.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Reports for down here are probably a little scarce due to the dove hunting weekends and Friday night football going on. I haven't been out due to dove hunting and my little ones' birthdays... Hope to be out soon and post up a report though.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
went out Sunday to mesquite flats .. slow .. I was skunked couple of others caught 2 reds and 4 trout I think.

water was still high, going down but still up some

·
Registered
95 Posts

port mansfield jetties reds were thick friday in the AM flounder in the afternoon then went out to boca chica jetties on sunday got some flounder and trout and my friends got a snook and limits on reds and its only going to get better !!!

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
A buddy of mine went out Saturday for a while and caught 1 keeper trout and alot of dink trout and rat reds in West Bay. Another friend that fishes regularly told me that up until early last week the Saucer was still producing as well as N/NE of Green Island. Might be worth a shot, the norther we got might have them scattered.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM seems to have the most productive-consistent bite lately. I just spoke to cousin and a buddy who went out this weekend and did well. If all s good, I am shooting for a Friday evening or Sat. morning outing. And yes, my son's football and my doughter's quior have kept me grounded this last several weekends. All good though. Will post a report first chance I get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts