2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going to try a day hunt on Saturday. Any suggestions on where? Have a place in Katy but was thinking around Alvin.

Any help is appreciated.

·
It ain't easy bein me.........
13,531 Posts
hammered'em south of Alvin last week, Danbury area....haven't had a chance to go this week yet.....

Bret

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Had great hunts in East Bernard opening weekend, but went Sunday and they have moved out

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
My Dad said the birds just left our place in Victoria Tuesday. There was a CRAZY amount of birds through Monday....Tuesday they were gone! :(

·
It ain't easy bein me.........
13,531 Posts
lotta birds north of Danbury on the field I'm huntin......most I've seen in years

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We booked us a hunt in the Danbury area; very close to home. I appreciate the help and info from everyone! Hope the birds are still there and will give everyone a report Saturday night.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I hunted Danbury Rod and Gun last weekend. The field we hunted was near Liverpool. Sucked, very few dove, LOTS of Mesquitos. Shot six dove. I would rather drive out I-10 and stay away from the mosquitos! Make the drive to Uvlade!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Uh Oh....we booked with Danbury Rod and Gun. Did we make a mistake?
6 doves is way better than we did opening central weekend up in Brookshire (2 birds). He did tell us to bring plenty of Off. I will ask him not to take us to the Liverpool field though, thanks for the tip!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts