2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta go check on one of my projects between Winnie and Port Arthur this afternoon and then back again in the mornin, so I'll be camped out at the Holiday Inn Express in Winnie this evening. Prolly be grabbin dinner and a cool one at Al-T's if any local area 2coolers are up for it.

I'm about to leave out of the office so won't be around the computer until prolly Wed or Thurs, but anyone up for it can holler on my cell.

Lance
979-236-6440

·
The Duck of Death
2,246 Posts
Lance. Give Skips Outragous Bar a shot, I think its better than Al-T's

About a mile south of winnie on 124

Nice place. VERY good food

dave

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hate to tell you this, but Skip's closed right after the hurricane last year. They were approached about selling just before Rita hit. It's now Cowboy Red's. We're not that impressed with it. Their burgers are cheap (and no where near as good as Skip's) and they have BBQ... the rest of the menu leaves a lot to be desired.

Oh, and by the way, Al-T's is still extremely short handed so be prepared to wait. We went in the other night and stood at the front of the line for over 15 minutes staring at empty tables. When I asked the lady if there was any reason why we hadn't been seated, she said that they didn't have enough help and were only seating people at tables they could cover. We left and went to Outback in Beaumont. :) That was on like a Friday or Saturday though so maybe a weeknight wouldn't be as bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts