2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my buddy Young went out today..it was excellent today...bait fish every where till 12 d30...it slowed own...i only used topwater all morning till 12 30...i have tried jigs they didnt work as well as topwater...topwater bite was fanastic today.were better than the day before...I caught over 20 trout and kept 10 again...and Young caught alot too..kept 4..so took some pics today..the fish from yesterday and today..the water is trout green..perfect till the wind picked up later in the day so the surf is kinda choppy..i might go tomorrow again lol..hopefully..anyone wants to go let me know..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well best color i was using was mullet color...and other two..spook jr and a strike pro...they worked really well till 10 30...then switched off to mullet color skitter walk...and it was the best one..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Top Bite

What kind o top water if you dont mind me askin? I have not caught
any on topwater yet. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Woodyak

·
Standing on a Whale fishing for Minnows
9,467 Posts
Nice catch. Sure wish we could hit it but this thing called work gets in the way M-F LOL

·
Standing on a Whale fishing for Minnows
9,467 Posts
Thats right Ryan...

At least with good report and pics we are there ( almost ) besides ya.

Thanks for the report....

Next best thing than being there.........

Going to grill some fresh silver salmon from Alaska now... Not bad on a Monday...LOL

Ryanlovesfishing said:
lol that sucks man..

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ryan I think me and my fiance fished next to you on sunday later in the morn for about an hour along with my friend Joe who had been there all morn. Anyways I might go Wed morn, thats the only chance I will get so I am hoping the surf lays (prob wont with my luck) so I might see you then agian and this time I will say HI. If you go tomorrow please post the surf conditions scared it is going to start to build,

·
Banned
118 Posts
watch that possesion limit dont want you getting in trouble. nice catch. have you been catching any big ones. also ive been catching lots of those dam ribbonfish on my topwaters.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea i left those fish from yesterday in the ice chest..kept it really cold with full of ice..cause i went back out today and wanted to catch more and bring home more..and clean them the same time..thats my option andi caught 10 keepers yesterday and 10 more today is that legal possesion right?...biggest trout was 23"

·
Borders, language, culture
6,344 Posts
ANGEL said:
well then he is still legal
possesion limit twice the daily bag right?????????????????
Yeah, I would say so. I was just pointing that out cause that might have caused some confusion.

Edited to add: Of course the key word is possesion. If your surf fishing with your buddy and he isn't doing as well, ie has 4 fish on his stringer and you have more than 10 on yours with the intention of "sharing" the fish with your buddy, then you are going down if checked by the warden.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts