2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our daughters early Xmas present made its way home this morning

Meet "Cocoa"

We got her from a gentleman in Shiner who still has a few black pups left for a VERY reasonable price. Both parents are on site as well to see. PM if you are seriously interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can see now how mistreated he's gonna be. B&P
Yeah the abuse is obvious :)
What great looking pup! Love those chocolates.
Thanks this is my first chocolate, parents had a yellow and was a great dog.

That's a great looking pup! Your daughter will have fun with that one. I hear that they are really protective of kids too.
RT
Im not sure which one of them is having more fun with the other, looks like a friendship has been born!

All in all in the 24 hours since we have owned her she has amazed me with what all she has picked up on. Already going to the backdoor and whining when its tie for to do her duty and lets us know shes hungry by whining beside the pantry where her food is. Now if I can just remove the whining it will be great and im sure with time it will be.

Kinda interested in taking her out and seeing how she does at the deer lease, when is it to early for her to be around gunshots? Dont want her to be gunshy.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeah the abuse is obvious :)

Thanks this is my first chocolate, parents had a yellow and was a great dog.

Im not sure which one of them is having more fun with the other, looks like a friendship has been born!

All in all in the 24 hours since we have owned her she has amazed me with what all she has picked up on. Already going to the backdoor and whining when its tie for to do her duty and lets us know shes hungry by whining beside the pantry where her food is. Now if I can just remove the whining it will be great and im sure with time it will be.

Kinda interested in taking her out and seeing how she does at the deer lease, when is it to early for her to be around gunshots? Dont want her to be gunshy.
The first 24 hours I was married, my wife picked up on the same thing. I'd whine when I was hungry and I'd whine when it was time to go outdoors and do my duty, i.e. hook up the boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!:texasflag

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She looks just like ours did 7 years ago! Chocolate pups are awesome!
Make sure that little lady stays away from the oleander.
Congrats Scott.
Thanks for reminding me about the Oleanders... good reason to keep her out of all flowerbeds.... a man can dream cant he :rotfl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts