2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

ANOTHER NEW LAY-OUT AT K & M

4K views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  JustinCoral 
#1 ·
Ya'll come check out the new track...
The point series is winding up.
We only have a couple more weeks.
The new track is much more technical with plenty of speed also.
start....rythem section with 8 or 9 humps...
triple....
double...double...double...
3 straight aways
washboard section.
roller
climb hill to a 3 step drop....10 inch drop each step..
into the pit...
and around to the double...
finish
pretty fun track
c-ya there

#4 ·
Dave c. said:
pics coming soon.....
we just finished today
special thanks to:
Jim Sheffield, James Newman, Robert Kelley, Brian Rickard, Mike Stevens, Ruben, Travis
and anyone else I may have missed.
I think it is awesome the support that is being given to K&M again, but I want to especially recognize Jim Sheffield for going back out and supporting that track once again! I always said that he would have a key part in the revitalization of that track. Definitely glad to see it and hear it!

Have fun!
PD2:cool:

#5 ·
Dave c. said:
pics coming soon.....
we just finished today
special thanks to:
Jim Sheffield, James Newman, Robert Kelley, Brian Rickard, Mike Stevens, Ruben, Travis
and anyone else I may have missed.
Dave,the day i called ya at Randys,i was there at tK&M for an hour or two to put the pipes down but James ran to get new pipe and my son was getting eat up by mosquitoes so we had to leave. but the track does look sweet,i cant wait for the weekend!!!! Team Insaneracin

#10 ·
PAUL...thanks for the help.!!!!!
as far as mosquitos go....I now have spray in the hobby shop...
It's not just a problem at the track...it's that time of year.
We had plenty of practice racers last night....all loved the new lay-out.
new lap times are about 38 sec.
c-ya at the track!!!

#11 ·
Dave c. said:
PAUL...thanks for the help.!!!!!
as far as mosquitos go....I now have spray in the hobby shop...
It's not just a problem at the track...it's that time of year.
We had plenty of practice racers last night....all loved the new lay-out.
new lap times are about 38 sec.
c-ya at the track!!!
I hear that,they were going to fly my son away...lol...but i am sooo anxious to get on that track now.3 weeks left in the points series.

#15 ·
i have to admit also,i simply love that track,if you are not paying attention,it will bite you though!! lol......this track will make for an excellent end of series racing.

are we gonna change it again before the Richs Brew race? Dave talked me into signing up for it Sat.nite,didnt take much convinbcing though ;-P

#19 ·
Justin, they usually have a Stock truck class and then the mod is put together like Lyn said. But you won't have time to switch motors, so if you want to run both classes you'll have to run truck in one and buggy in the other.

#22 ·
JustinCoral said:
Thats cool. My dad and me are come out there this weekend and we don't have any gas cars so I was just making sure there was an electric class.
Are you the Justin I know from PR? The last name rings a bell but I dont want to look like an idiot talking to the wrong guy, or thinking Im talking to the wrong guy, or looking like the wrong guy is talking to me?

Im an idiot! LOL

Welcome to the site bro!

Biff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.