2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how little I understand women, and continually make my wife mad at me, when I try to make her happy.......

Hard to please

If you are having trouble with your wife, this may help you get over

the rought spots..

Has you wife been complaining non-stop about needing help around the

house. So much, that it's been interfering with televised poker,

baseball games, and golf. By the way, did you see that triple play last night?

WOW! Anyway, I've keep hearing that women just love presents, especially when

it's not a holiday or birthday or anything. So I go out and buy her a

riding mower.

Perfect, right?

She gets a present AND more free time! I couldn't wait to see the look in her eyes.

Well it didn't work.

Suffice it to say, they were not tears of joy.

I don't get women.

Do you think she got mad because it was used? I thought

saving money was important too.

I've enclosed at picture of the mower. Any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lucky for me, a lady found me, that believes I'm a keeper.........lol......

she has all the qualities I love in a woman...

she understands my fishing addiction
she understand, at times, I can be completely male, in my opinions and words
she's pretty, inside and out
has a great sense of humor, can laugh at, or with me, and can laugh at herself
but most importantly.....she has bad eyesite........ROTFLMAO....that helps, since I've been beat a bit with an ugly stick, hit a few branches falling out of the ugly tree.....yadda, yadda, yadda.......

Attachments

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Mine and I have an agreement...

Mine and I have an agreement, I dont touch dishes, dishwasher, or vaccumes (altho I cook 90% of the time). She doesnt touch lawnmower, fishing equpt, hunting equipment, and the double garage is MINE!! Works pretty well !!

Later
R3F

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Red3Fish said:
Mine and I have an agreement, I dont touch dishes, dishwasher, or vaccumes (altho I cook 90% of the time). She doesnt touch lawnmower, fishing equpt, hunting equipment, and the double garage is MINE!! Works pretty well !!

Later
R3F
man, I'm so whipped......lol.....I help with dishes.....and vacuum......do the outside stuff, and all the cooking.......but I hate folding clothes.......so don't do that......I even help clean bathrooms......sigh.......

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i got a pretty sweet deal...

i do 95% of the cooking(btw it takes at least 3-4 beers to cook any meal). my wife/kids do 95% of the dishes. my wife does all the laundry. my son owes me 8 more allowance free mowings cause he went over his cell bill. i get to do all the pressure washing(which also can be done with beer in hand). my wife cuts and colors our maids hair for free so we get free maid service thrice a month.

now if i just was a little handier with drywall, painting and flooring... i wouldn't have to spend all my free time fishing(which can usually be done with a cold beer in one hand at least part of the time.)

·
Registered
663 Posts
You guys are making me laugh so hard!

Many years ago, my little sister begged for a dining rooms set to fill an emply dining room. Her husband told her she could have one just as soon as he had the money to purchase 100 acres of land to hunt on.

One birthday he purchased her a riding mower! The next year she got a 4 wheeler! Needless to say, they are now DIVORCED! He kept both gifts and she never got her dining room set! I still haven't figured out if this is funny or sad????

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
This is gonna start a "You know your ******* if" thing here LOL......................later,Dave

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
InfamousJ said:
LOL @ Kim. You know, some of those dining room sets cost about the same as 100 acres.
J , sounds like you're agreeing with the husband.........

lol......just helping ya out bud....

·
Registered
663 Posts
Moral of the Story

She remarried a real nice guy (15 years her junior - way cute) and has a beautiful home with a beautiful dining room and a husband that doesn't like hunting! What more can you ask for??????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts