2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cheers: Found the crappie today and caught a limit and threw some back also caught a limit of whites. Met Texcan and fished with him and his friend catchin crappie. Then went and caught a limit of whites. Saw SS, Go2fish, Preacher, and Fishinsoldier down there today. I know I am forgetting someone else and I apologize. Heck the older I get the more I forget names. SS and Go2fish and his friend were on the crappie when I was leaving. It has been some awesome crappie action down there lately. Oh yeh the whites are still goin crazy.

Matt

·
Can't be what you ain't.
8,451 Posts
Longhorn I believe their might have been more. At one time I counted 29. Looking at SS's pics should have waited until the eve. It was cleared out!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I got there FS was movin in on his spot and I went for the crappie. The boats were really thick over by FS and his wife. After I limited out on Crappie it started to thin out where the whites were and I went over there and got my limit of whites and didn't have to deal with all the boats.

Matt

·
Adrenaline Junkie *******
992 Posts
Man talk about pouring salt into an open wound! Sorry Matt I was in a meeting when you called. I went and got my river anchor today and some more "Magic" bait. I now have over thirty! LOL

Good job and I wish I could have been there today!!

·
Adrenaline Junkie *******
992 Posts
Yes sir they will work anywhere and on any species! You have proven that. I have my sights set on the dam as of now. Who knows if the fishing falls off for a few days due to the rain I might hit Somerville.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If it rains some I may head to Bedias for whites. It should be gettin good up there now. I talked to a friend that was catchin whites in his cast net when he was lookin for shad. Yes he released them and that was a few weeks ago.

Matt

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Matt, you are one of the reasons this is a great website. Thanks for the company today! If I didn't have to go to work today, I'd have takin you up on joinin u for a limit of whites.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Texcajun,Enjoyed the company today and sorry about not spelling your name correctly in the post. Hey ! We did have a lot of fun today. I kinda enjoyed throwing those crappie back today. Just stirring the pot. I went down the river a little ways and got into the whites. I got a limit in no time.

Matt

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
You guys are just killing me with these reports everyday. I got to work!

Seriously, I hope you are having a blast because it sure sounds like it. Tight lines to you.
RT

1 - 16 of 16 Posts