2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm just really not sure. Pic isn't the greatest.
I had wondered about all those (well, honestly, I hadn't considered chupacabra attack), plus some kind of disease.

If I can see her in daytime, may put her down.

·
Make America Great Again!!!
2,171 Posts
I'm just really not sure. Pic isn't the greatest.
I had wondered about all those (well, honestly, I hadn't considered chupacabra attack), plus some kind of disease.

If I can see her in daytime, may put her down.
I dont know if I would shoot her... What if it is some kind of disease?
I wouldnt want to touch her :biggrin:

·
Make America Great Again!!!
2,171 Posts
No cougars then I'd have to guess she got clipped in the front left shoulder and the side of the head by a vehicle.

·
100% BS
7,120 Posts
wow, and eating too. we had one last year with his entire bottom lip gone. Still had the teeth and bones just his lip was skinned back. We called him "Lippy". When he ate he tilted his head back because corn would fall out of his jaws. He was very healthy but none of us have seen "Lippy" this season and we all had seen him last. Maybe somebody shot him?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
a fellow on my lease last year missed his buck from a broadside shot.
deer turned and showed his butt to the hunter and then turned his head/neck 180 deg to look back at where the shot came from.

Now if you can't hit one standing broadside to you, how in your right mind would you think you can hit him in the neck at 100 yds.

well, he did not,,, hit him in the left should up high and then went on thru his lower neck. Hurt him pretty bad, but he survived for the time being.

I saw him a few weeks later and took pity on him and shot him. he was going down pretty fast.

chewed out the shooter after I saw what he had done to the buck.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts